Monday, May 23, 2005

I wonder.....

Image hosted by Photobucket.com


There are so many things I wonder when I look into Makayla's eyes. I wonder who is she going to turn out to be? What types of things is she going to enjoy as a child, and teenager? Will she have a knack for sports, art or theatre? I wonder how good in school she is going to be and how many friends she will have? Will her and I be close when she gets older, and will she tell me about her crushes and first love? What about the first time she gets her heart broken? (Lord have mercy on that boy! :o) Or even the first heart she breaks? I wonder if she will walk on her tippy toes when she is a child like I did, or be shy and quite like I was? Will she be like her Dad and Grandma (Jill) and be liked by everyone that meets her? Maybe like her great Aunty Louise and Aunty Rose and strong in every situation thrown her way? Hopefully she will be like her Grandma (Paula) and smart and quick to learn everything put in front of her. Maybe she will be silent, mysterious, but very wise like her Grandpa (Lonnie), or have the greatest sense of humor like her Grandpa (Danny). Will she be family oriented, love to learn, into music, like beautiful scenery, a fashion guru, or a tom boy? All these things I wonder, but have to wait to find out. I don't mind waiting to find all these things out as long as I have her smile to see everyday when I get home and every morning when I wake up. For now I want to enjoy her as a sweet innocent baby, and allow her to enjoy her childhood. All the rest can wait for a later date. I love you Makayla!


Image hosted by Photobucket.com

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Your baby is so cute!!!! I found you from Christa's site... on my site... I can't belive you're in Tennesseeeeee. Heh heh. Everybody has moved away... gotta love growing up.