Saturday, May 28, 2005

Family Reunion... here we come!

That's right. I just booked both my plane ticket and my rental car. All together $605.00. A little more than I had hoped for, but it is easily manageable!
I am so excited. I will finally be able to meet my sisters for the first time. I know one of them is going to be there, and I am hoping and praying that the other ones comes also. I get to meet my nieces and nephews... I just can't wait. I haven't stopped smiling since I made the reservations. Ya know... me and one of my sisters have been in contact with each other for at LEAST 13 years and have never met in person. We are both very ashamed of ourselves and deserve a slap on the wrist for waiting this long. But its finally here Tiff!!! Only 34 more days... I can't wait!!!
I can't wait to see everyone!

No comments: