Sunday, February 27, 2005

Hello again

You know... they say the world is a small place, and im sure we can all agree with that, but what if they said the Internet was a small place? That seems kinda wierd... right? Well, let me be the first to say that the cyber world is just about as small as the regular world! I have been out of highschool now for almost 5 years, (wow... I felt really old writting that!) and the last 5 years that I have been out of highschool I haven't had any contact with anyone I went to school with. Well yesterday I checked my e-mail to find a message from a girl I went to school with. OK... that doesn't seem wierd... I know, but she didn't have my e-mail address, and I didn't have hers. She just happened to be a member of the same mommie forum that I'm a member of! I posted that I had a new web page for little Makayla and as she read it she figured out it was me. I was really surprised to hear from her, and found out that she also has a daughter who I think is around 1 years old. She is such a cute little girl, who also has her own web page. You should check her out. http://www.diyosa.com/babya/ ( I might want to check with mommy and make sure its OK to put that link up there!)

As for us here in KY... we are doing great. We went to the mall today and stupid me forgot to bring the camera. I didn't think Makayla was going to wake up cause any time we go somewhere she sleeps the whole time. But she did wake up and you should have seen her eyes! I think shes getting to the point where she can see more than a foot in front of her face, and I think all the lights were really impressive to her. She wasn't awake for long after daddy picked her up, but it was cute while it lasted.
Hosted by Photobucket.com Hosted by Photobucket.com

Hosted by Photobucket.com

Here are some pictures of Makayla this morning. Usually she hates to be naked. As soon as she realizes you have taken her clothes off she starts throwing a fit. I guess she decided I was getting to know her to well and had to change things up. She laid there and was really happy for the longest. When I did go to put her clothes on, as you can see from the picture, she was not a happy baby and she made sure I knew that.

Hosted by Photobucket.com Hosted by Photobucket.com

These are just random shots I took. That bear was one of the things me and Makayla woke up to Valentines morning after Duncan had left for work. I was a little confused about the "Our first Valentine" part because we were together last year, but later he explained that it was OUR first Valentine... as in the three of us. Its so funny how that bear is almost twice as big as Makayla.

And by the way... sorry the pictures are so small... im still trying to figure out how to get the size right, so bear with me!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

SUNSHINE, I KNEW THAT WHEN YOUR LITTLE ANGEL CAME INTO THIS WORLD - SHE WOULD BE JUST AS BEAUTIFUL AS YOU WERE AT HER AGE AND STILL IS. ONLY AN ANGEL COULD COME FROM AN ANGEL LIKE YOU. SHE IS GEORGOUS. I CAN HARDLY WAIT TO HOLD HER IN MY ARMS. ALWAYS REMEMBER THAT BEING A MOM IS NOT TAUGHT, IT IS LEARNED WITH EACH DAY OF EXPERIENCE. I LOVE YOU SUNSHINE.

AUNTY LOUISE