Sunday, February 20, 2005

And... we are up and running!


Makayla 3 weeks old Posted by Hello

Today is the first day we are posting to our new webpage, even though Makayla is already 3 weeks old. Can you believe that... 3 whole weeks and she is such a cutie as you can see!!!
This webpage is to keep all of our family and friends updated on how we are doing since we are so far away from home. April of 2007 we will be leaving Kentucky and going back to California. Until then our family can come to this page and see how we are doing.
I'm finally back to my old self again. I still have a little back pain, but i'm completly capable of taking care of myself again. I thought this day was never gonna come. I was sure I was gonna be in pain for the rest of my life.
Makayla is such an angel! She sleeps a lot right now, but when she is awake she is so calm and peaceful. She loves to be talked to held close, but HATES bath time. When she was born she was 6lbs 10 oz. and 19 inches long. At her 2 week appointment she was 7lbs. 11 oz and 20 inches long!!! Shes already eating 4-5 oz, every three to four hours and has the cutest round face and belly.
Duncan was mad about going back to work, but is adjusting OK. He has a four day weekend right now, so hes enjoying his time with the little one. I'll be putting more pictures up, as soon as I get them all on my compter, hope you all enjoy!

No comments: