Tuesday, February 22, 2005


She has the funniest expressions! Posted by Hello

It just occured to me that I jumped right into updates, when most people that are going to be reading this page were no where around when I was pregnant. I should have started this webpage when I was pregnant so everyone could keep updated on that also. Well, I can backtrack and give a quick run down of how the pregnancy went. For the most part everything was extremly smooth. My first trimester was probably the worst. I was ALWAYS... and I do mean always sick! I never actually threw anything up, I was just constantly feeling sick. And man... could I sleep. I swear if I wasn't working... I was sleeping. Thank God Duncan was around to make sure I woke up long enough to eat... or I would have staved.
There was really nothing that stood out about my second trimester. I started to gain a little weight, but it wasn't anything significant until the end of that trimester. Of course at the time I thought it was a lot! I also had quite a bit of back pain, but it wasn't to bad, and I got lots of massages! hehehe... lucky me!
As for the last trimester... thats when the real weight gain began. I really didn't start showing to much until around the 7th month. All together I gained 35 lbs. and now... three weeks later, im about 5 to 10 lbs away from my original weight. I think im pretty lucky in that department.
And labor.... oh my!!!! I think im gonna save that one for the next post, and more pictures... I know. Im gonna try to get some of the pictures from the hospital on that post too so check back soon!

No comments: