Sunday, July 17, 2005

Starving at 4:30am

That's right, it's just about 4:30 in the morning, and I have yet to go to bed. OK... so I knew I was going to have a hard time with Makayla being gone but DAMN!!! This is getting ridiculous. I have been up for going on 21 hours and am not even close to being sleepy. I did force myself to lay down. I couldn't sleep, so I watched a couple episodes of Girlfriends (haven't seen that show in forever). After forcing myself to turn that off and laying in the bed for about 45 mins I discoved I was hungry. So here I am.... eating Ramen Noodles... blogging about nothing. My brain isn't functioning, but it seems to be going a million miles a second.
Alright... now that I have something in my stomach I can go to bed and sleep peacefully.
Wishful hoping... I know! Just keep praying for me guys... I have 5 more days to go. (that almost brought a tear.) :-(

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey girl. HUGS! Hang in there!!