Monday, July 18, 2005

Missing my girl

I'm sure you all know that I am missing my girl so I guess I don't have to title this entry with it. I have never been so happy that the weekend is over. Just about every Monday I wake up thinking "Your kidding... right?" But I have discovered that the alarm never lies. Especially when I spend 20 min. ever Sunday night debating weather I missed a day of the weekend or not.
Today didn't really go as I planned. I planned on staying busy ALL day hoping to keep my mind busy. In reality I did NOTHING... and I do mean NOTHING. I inspected 4 trucks at 4:30am, but the rest of the day was history. Me and a girl I work with sat in my car all morning and talked. We did go inspect another truck, but that only took about 30 mins.
We did PT (physical training) and I am actually getting more confident in my strength, so that was a plus. I might just pass my PT test next month.
After PT I discovered how crazy I have actually become. When driving to my house you come to a stop sign and you have to turn left. Well, from that stop sign you can see where Duncan and I park our cars. Well, his car has been sitting there since Thursday night, and I know this because I dropped him off at the airport. For some reason when I turned the corner I was over come with excitement when I saw his car. I just KNEW that my baby was in this house waiting for me. What a disappointment when I discovered it was all just part of the craziness taking over my brain.
Tomorrow I leave for Indianapolis, so wish me luck. I won't have my house to clean a dozen times or a million pictures of Makayla framed all over the entertainment center. I will be in a hotel with a swimming pool so maybe there is hope. SHOOT... I don't have a bathing suit. Well... just keep the prayers coming.

No comments: