Sunday, June 19, 2005

Happy Fathers Day

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

I don't think there are any fathers out there that read this page aside from Duncan, so happy first fathers day Duncan! We had a relaxing day. He went with me to clean the kennels. He did the dogs and I did the cats. I was hoping he would change his mind about wanting an animal after cleaning up so many piles of poop, but I was wrong. He still wants animals. I don't think I can handle any pets right now. I still have to 2 poms and 1 cat in California, waiting for me to come home.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

After coming home and showering, we went to O'Charleys for lunch. The rest of the day he spent counting his change: $87.00 yeaaa, I did laundry and we squeezed a couple of movies in there. He got a card from me, a card from Makayla, and I did a scrapbook page for him and put it in a "shadow box". It turned out really nice. Again... if anyone comes to visit they can see it! hehehe! Makayla also "made" him a framed picture of herself while she was at daycare. She put her little toe prints all around the wooded frame. It is really cute.
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
She also took a bath in the sink tonight instead of in the baby bath tub. Although this picture doesn't show it... it was really unsuccessful. My poor baby was slipping and sliding all over the place. Some how her Nana managed to give her a bath in her sink and it was successful, and that was a couple of months ago. Oh well... I will just have to wait until she can sit up on her own, so back to the baby bath tub we go.

Anywho, It's late... I'm tired and still have stuff to do before bed time so im outta here!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Melani,

Your blog "this post", leads me to believe you will find my information on our Acne Advice site to be very beneficial.

Some of the not so common searches that found our extensive wages site included ...

Accutane Acne
Acne
Acne Alternative reatment
Acne Care
Acne Care Natural Skin
Acne Care Product Skin Treatment
Acne Medicine
Acne Prevention
Acne Prevention Treatment.

We have many "essential to read" articles on acne and acne topics in addition to many other popular subjects in our Acne Problem site.

Best Wishes