Wednesday, March 22, 2006

I almost forgot

I have yet ANOTHER site for everyone to check on. This time it is a VIDEO site!!! I know... how exciting! There are only a select few that I will let have this site. I haven't password protected it yet, and there are some videos on there that I don't want any wierdos to look at so e-mail me, or leave a comment, to get the site. There are some really cute videos on there. Some of her dancing, walking, playing with her new hippo toy, laughing, taking a bath, and the very first time she ever reached out and grabbed for some toys in front of her. The bath ones are the reason I'm not putting the site on here. I have no way of knowing who looks at this site. It is really sad that I have to be like that, but this world isn't the safest place. Hope yall don't feel like im over-exagerating, i'm just an over protective momma! :-)
Here are some pictures from the last trip we took to the zoo before Duncan had to leave. The first three are some of my favorites. She couldn't get enough of him this day. I really think she knew he was going to be leaving.
Image hosting by Photobucket
Here she is seeing ducks for the first time. She must have said "du" a million times that day after seeing them. There was no animal in the zoo that she didn't call "du!"
Image hosting by Photobucket
This is another shot that I love.
Image hosting by Photobucket

A picture of me! WOW... that's rare.
Image hosting by Photobucket
I love cats, so here we are checking one out. Of course Kayla re-named him "du!"
Image hosting by Photobucket
Look at the curiousity in that face. This girl really amazes me. I can't remember what I did before she came along.
Image hosting by Photobucket

No comments: